Friday, April 15, 2011

Senior Recital Part 2

I have another good friend who is studying to be a music major and I was able to do a session with him last weekend.  Conditions were okay throughout our day, but I was able to get some nice shots!  My favorites are definitely the first three images.  Jarrett wanted to do some fun shots, hence photos inspired by the Sexy Sax Man (watch if you haven't seen this video!).  Yet another friend pursuing a music career.  I'm honored to be able to give my friends photographs to help promote one of their most important concerts in their college careers.  Congratulations Jarrett!  Good luck with your senior recital.   :D  

*Side note!  After doing the photo shoot with my friend Daniel we did a little trading and he created some logos for me!  :D  aaah excitement!!  They look amazing and now I can put my little signature on everything.  :)  There are variations on a few...some more professional others, but I am super excited to have them.  I feel even closer to being more professional!  So from now on, all of my photos will bear my logo (or the variations of it).  Check out Daniel's tumblr and see if you're interested in some graphic design work!





No comments:

Post a Comment