Color Workflow was all about color correcting, color management and printing the best possible color. We profiled monitors and papers to make sure that we were seeing the best color output and we also learned how to efficiently print and how to work with fancier papers. We made a short portfolio of 8 images on all the papers we had to buy for the class. My portfolio was some of my favorite images from the past year and a half of taking photographs, so nothing new to show. I also now have 500 promotional cards for my photography so I am very exited to be getting those out to people. Next session is a make it or break it point. I'm going to do all that I can to make the most of it.
Complimentary Colors
(I REALLY wanted to keep those shoes. They were incredibly comfortable for being so incredibly tall..but alas, I do not have $100 to spend on shoes at this point.)
One Color on Black
(This photograph is the lyrics to a Japanese song called "Ai Dake Ga" by Emi Hinouchi. The red lettering part roughly translates to, "just/only love")
Selective Color for Commercial Use
(The point is to sell the product...so, I decided to go for Target brand chocolate)



No comments:
Post a Comment